Sedona Market Report: January 2016
2015 MARKET STATISTICS
- Average selling prices for all Sedona residential property (excluding condos) that sold during 2015 was $528,343 – an decrease of 3% over 2014 $545,347 For historical reference… 2011 was $434,566.
- Average Sale Price: 2013 $494,607 – Median price was $395,500 – which is a 13% increase over 2012 at $349,950
Average Price/Square Foot was flat for 2015 $215. Data for 2014 shows $216. Looking back, 2011 was $173
Luxury Market statistics for Sedona, AZ
- In Sedona’s $1 Million plus luxury market the average price of sold homes during 2013 was $1.559M with 26 sales – The overall number of Sedona Luxury Home sales has increased by almost 60% over 2011. 8 sales alone over $1.5M and the highest priced sale in Sedona in 2015 was $4.2M.
Sub $500k Market in Sedona
- At the other end of Sedona’s market (homes selling under $500,000) there were 256 sales in 2015 – compared with 433 sales in 2012 – and only 378 in 2011- an DEcrease of nearly 5%.
- Average Sale Price as up 5% in 2015:$317,655 ; 2014: $305,126 ; 2013: $292,018 ; 2012: $281,899; 2011 $274,959;
- Average Price/Square Foot up 2% for 2015: $192 ; 2014 $188 ; 2013 $169 ; 2012 $155; 2011 $145
- Inventory of available homes has decreased significantly over the past several years – current inventory of homes in Sedona is 346. We’re at a 7 year low for the amount of inventory on the market.
All real estate agents on the list above are members of the Sedona Verde Valley Association of REALTORS®, which you may verify by clicking on their site. Find a Sedona REALTOR®, serving the entire Verde Valley area property market for homes in Northern Arizona.
- Buyers – Find the home (or lot) of your dreams surrounded by the Sedona’s red rocks.
Use the MLS – Multiple Listing Service – Select a Sedona Homes Relocation Specialist.
If you are looking for a Sedona Home, try a Sedona homes agent from the list.
Search for homes in Sedona, West Sedona, Uptown Sedona, Chapel Area, Red Rock Loop area, Big Park, Village of Oak Creek – VOC, Oak Creek Canyon.
Call one of the real estate brokers listed above.
- Sellers – Get top dollar for your sale.
For residential real estate agents selling a condo, condominium, cottage, duplex, fixer-upper, ranch, house, luxury home, townhouse, patio home, single-family reside