Sedona Market Report: January 2013
2012 MARKET STATISTICS
- Average selling prices for all Sedona residential property (excluding condos) that sold during 2012 was $453,217 – increased approx. 3% compared with 2011 ($434,566).
- However, average prices remain 25% higher than 2002 ($348,779).
- Average Sale Price: 2012 $453,217 – Median price was $349,950 (same as 2011)
Average Price/Square Foot: 2013 $184 –2012 $173 — Change = +5%
Luxury Market statistics for Sedona, AZ
- In Sedona’s $1 Million plus luxury market the median price of sold homes during 2012 was $1.332M with 24 sales – The overall number of Sedona Luxury Home sales has increased by almost 50% over 2011. 9 sales alone over $1.5M and the highest priced sale in Sedona in 2012 was $2.9M.
Sub $500k Market in Sedona
- At the other end of Sedona’s market (homes selling under $500,000) there were 433 sales in 2012 – compared to 378 in 2011- an increase of nearly 20%.
- Average Sale Price 2012: $281,899; 2011 $274,959; % Change +2%
- Average Price/Square Foot: 2012 $155; 2011 $145 % Change +5%
- Inventory of available homes has decreased significantly over the past several years – current inventory of homes in Sedona is 355. We’re at a 7 year low for the amount of inventory on the market.
All real estate agents on the list above are members of the Sedona Verde Valley Association of REALTORS®, which you may verify by clicking on their site. Find a Sedona REALTOR®, serving the entire Verde Valley area property market for homes in Northern Arizona.
- Buyers - Find the home (or lot) of your dreams surrounded by the Sedona’s red rocks.
Use the MLS – Multiple Listing Service – Select a Sedona Homes Relocation Specialist.
If you are looking for a Sedona Home, try a Sedona homes agent from the list.
Search for homes in Sedona, West Sedona, Uptown Sedona, Chapel Area, Red Rock Loop area, Big Park, Village of Oak Creek – VOC, Oak Creek Canyon.
Call one of the real estate brokers listed above.
- Sellers - Get top dollar for your sale.
For residential real estate agents selling a condo, condominium, cottage, duplex, fixer-upper, ranch, house, luxury home, townhouse, patio home, single-family reside