Sedona Market Report: Summer 2018
2018 MARKET STATISTICS
- Average selling prices for all Sedona residential property (excluding condos) that sold during 2017 was $613,887 - with an average price per square foot at $242 with an average of 175 days on market.
Luxury Market statistics for Sedona, AZ
- In Sedona's $1 Million plus luxury market the average price of sold homes during 2017 was $1.507M with 41 sales - 13 sales alone over $1.5M and the highest priced sale in Sedona in 2017 was $5M.
Sub $500k Market in Sedona
- At the other end of Sedona's market (homes selling under $500,000) there were 202 sales in 2017 - a marked decrease in sales in this category is strictly a matter of inventory - our sub $500k inventory has shrunk drastically.
- Average Sale Price as up 20% in the last two years : $388,319 vs 2015 $317,655
- Average Price/Square Foot up 10% in the last two years: $214 vs 2015 - $192
- Inventory of available homes has decreased significantly over the past several years - current inventory of homes in Sedona is 327 with 122 homes currently tied up with buyers leaving a true inventory of 205 residential units. If we weed out the condos/townhomes/mobiles we only have 172 available single family homes. We're at a 10 year low for the amount of inventory on the market.
All real estate agents on the list above are members of the Sedona Verde Valley Association of REALTORS®, which you may verify by clicking on their site. Find a Sedona REALTOR®, serving the entire Verde Valley area property market for homes in Northern Arizona.
- Buyers - Find the home (or lot) of your dreams surrounded by the Sedona’s red rocks.
Use the MLS - Multiple Listing Service - Select a Sedona Homes Relocation Specialist.
If you are looking for a Sedona Home, try a Sedona homes agent from the list.
Search for homes in Sedona, West Sedona, Uptown Sedona, Chapel Area, Red Rock Loop area, Big Park, Village of Oak Creek - VOC, Oak Creek Canyon.
Call one of the real estate brokers listed above.
- Sellers - Get top dollar for your sale.
For residential real estate agents selling a condo, condominium, cottage, duplex, fixer-upper, ranch, house, luxury home, townhouse, patio home, single-family reside