About Lisa Frost
cell 928-301-2523 Lisa‘s Website
Lisa and her husband Jack, moved to Sedona 36 years ago from San Francisco. They have 56 years of combined real estate experience in Sedona. They are active, high-volume, full time REALTORS®. Lisa is an Associate Broker and has been in real estate for 26 years. They serve their clients with honesty, diligence and enthusiasm. They specialize in residential properties and land. Their main outside interests consist of music, photography, camping, and horses. They are recipients of the SVVAR VISION AWARD, the highest honor given by the Sedona Verde Valley Association of Realtors.
- Financial institution 8 years, including loan department.
- Owned her own clothing business (designing, manufacturing) and sales in 5 states
- Owned her own payroll service company
- Licensed Realtor in 1996
- Licensed Associate Broker in 2000
- BA degree
- Sales of investment securities
- San Francisco band leader & music contractor
- Investor; residential & rental property in San Francisco
- Ordained Anglo/Catholic clergy
- A former Captain of a company of Arizona Rangers
Lisa & Jack love living in Sedona and find real satisfaction in helping others buy or sell property in Sedona and the Verde Valley.